Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

Hi, in a template I'm using nested tables inside a cell, but I cannot removing the little spacing between the tables, basically I have a series of inline tables and I want them to seem attached together:

Hi, in a template I'm using nested tables inside a cell, but I cannot removing the little spacing between the tables, basically I have a series of inline tables and I want them to seem attached together:

<table style="display:inline-block; text-align:center; border:1px solid;"><tr><td style="border:1px solid;">TEXT</td></tr><tr><td style="border:1px solid;">TEXT</td></tr></table>
+
<table style="display:table-cell; text-align:center; border:1px solid;"><tr><td style="border:1px solid;">TEXT</td></tr><tr><td style="border:1px solid;">TEXT</td></tr></table>

<table style="display:inline-block; text-align:center; border:1px solid;"><tr><td style="border:1px solid;">TEXT</td></tr><tr><td style="border:1px solid;">TEXT</td></tr></table>
+
<table style="display:table-cell; text-align:center; border:1px solid;"><tr><td style="border:1px solid;">TEXT</td></tr><tr><td style="border:1px solid;">TEXT</td></tr></table>

+

How can I do that? {{User:Leviathan_89/sig2|23:12|21|April|2012}}

How can I do that? {{User:Leviathan_89/sig2|23:12|21|April|2012}}
Line 24: Line 24:

:: Or change the display from "inline-block" to "table-cell". -- {{User:Pecoes/sig|06:12, April 22, 2012 (UTC)}}

:: Or change the display from "inline-block" to "table-cell". -- {{User:Pecoes/sig|06:12, April 22, 2012 (UTC)}}
  +
  +
:::But since IE8 and earlier don't support them I prefer to avoid it... what cause that little space between the tables? {{User:Leviathan_89/sig2|11:30|22|April|2012}}

Revision as of 11:30, 22 April 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Table spacing
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4380 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

TEXT
TEXT
TEXT
TEXT
TEXT
TEXT

How can I do that? leviathan_89 23:12, 21 April, 2012 (UTC)

This may not be the best method, but you could alter the margin size of the last two tables.
TEXT
TEXT
TEXT
TEXT
TEXT
TEXT
--Dser (wall | email) 01:12, 4/22/2012
Or change the display from "inline-block" to "table-cell". --  pecoes  06:12, April 22, 2012 (UTC) 
But since IE8 and earlier don't support them I prefer to avoid it... what cause that little space between the tables? leviathan_89 11:30, 22 April, 2012 (UTC)