Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
Line 6: Line 6:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to view all of the external links on your wiki. This will help with a Housekeeping of un noticed external links placed by other users. -Imdill3 04:44, August 11, 2010 (UTC)

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to view all of the external links on your wiki. This will help with a Housekeeping of un noticed external links placed by other users. -Imdill3 04:44, August 11, 2010 (UTC)

:Well, you could do something like [[Special:LinkSearch/*.com]] and run through them that way. You could also use the API: /api.php?action=query&generator=allpages&prop=extlinks --{{User:Pcj/sig}} 12:23, August 11, 2010 (UTC)

:Well, you could do something like [[Special:LinkSearch/*.com]] and run through them that way. You could also use the API: /api.php?action=query&generator=allpages&prop=extlinks --{{User:Pcj/sig}} 12:23, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
  +
:: you would have to do a separate search for .net, .org etc --{{User:Roguebfl/sig}} 19:10, August 11, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 19:10, 11 August 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Statistics: External Links
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4999 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Well, you could do something like Special:LinkSearch/*.com and run through them that way. You could also use the API: /api.php?action=query&generator=allpages&prop=extlinks --Pcj (TC) 12:23, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
you would have to do a separate search for .net, .org etc --  Roguebfl   talk    contribs    email   19:10, August 11, 2010 (UTC)