Community Central
Community Central
(reply)
(reply)

(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:

*Hi, I have been editing at the [http://spongebob.wikia.com SpongeBob SquarePants Wikia], and the admin of the Wikia has only edited on August 20, 2007. Just this night, an IP and a user have been vandalizing the Wikia. An image was uploaded that needs to be deleted. Is there anyway I could be admin of the Wikia? Thanks for any help. -[[User:AMK152|<font color="blue">AMK152</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:AMK152|Talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/AMK152|Contributions]]</sup> 02:17, 7 October 2007 (UTC)

*Hi, I have been editing at the [http://spongebob.wikia.com SpongeBob SquarePants Wikia], and the admin of the Wikia has only edited on August 20, 2007. Just this night, an IP and a user have been vandalizing the Wikia. An image was uploaded that needs to be deleted. Is there anyway I could be admin of the Wikia? Thanks for any help. -[[User:AMK152|<font color="blue">AMK152</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:AMK152|Talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/AMK152|Contributions]]</sup> 02:17, 7 October 2007 (UTC)

:*This is getting out of control. I have been reverting the vandal's edits for about 40 minutes now. Is there anyone who can stop them? -[[User:AMK152|<font color="blue">AMK152</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:AMK152|Talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/AMK152|Contributions]]</sup> 02:38, 7 October 2007 (UTC)

:*This is getting out of control. I have been reverting the vandal's edits for about 40 minutes now. Is there anyone who can stop them? -[[User:AMK152|<font color="blue">AMK152</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:AMK152|Talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/AMK152|Contributions]]</sup> 02:38, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
  +
::I know and I'm sorry to say, it will take a while and staff aren't around but I have notified Rieke and she might come and solve this problem soon and since there are no Janitors or staff around, you might have to wait a while..sorry..--<span style="color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-size:medium;font-family: Monotype Corsiva;">[[User:Cometstyles|Comet]][[User talk:Cometstyles|styles]]</span> 03:03, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
  +
:You have been temp sysopped by Splarka, clean up the vandalism and notify here.. cheers ..--<span style="color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-size:medium;font-family: Monotype Corsiva;">[[User:Cometstyles|Comet]][[User talk:Cometstyles|styles]]</span> 03:11, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
  +
::Thank you. I believe I have all the vandalism gone. -[[User:AMK152|<font color="blue">AMK152</font>]]<sup>([[User talk:AMK152|Talk]] • [[Special:Contributions/AMK152|Contributions]]</sup> 03:26, 7 October 2007 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 03:26, 7 October 2007

Forums: Index Help desk SpongeBob SquarePants Wikia
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 6026 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

• Hi, I have been editing at the SpongeBob SquarePants Wikia, and the admin of the Wikia has only edited on August 20, 2007. Just this night, an IP and a user have been vandalizing the Wikia. An image was uploaded that needs to be deleted. Is there anyway I could be admin of the Wikia? Thanks for any help. -AMK152(TalkContributions 02:17, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
  • This is getting out of control. I have been reverting the vandal's edits for about 40 minutes now. Is there anyone who can stop them? -AMK152(TalkContributions 02:38, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
I know and I'm sorry to say, it will take a while and staff aren't around but I have notified Rieke and she might come and solve this problem soon and since there are no Janitors or staff around, you might have to wait a while..sorry..--Cometstyles 03:03, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
You have been temp sysopped by Splarka, clean up the vandalism and notify here.. cheers ..--Cometstyles 03:11, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
Thank you. I believe I have all the vandalism gone. -AMK152(TalkContributions 03:26, 7 October 2007 (UTC)