Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(message)
Line 9: Line 9:

::Even stranger, some user pages I just looked at the Member Since date is just fine. Perhaps it's a glitch of some kind? [[User:Mbruno|Mbruno]] 00:55, June 24, 2011 (UTC)

::Even stranger, some user pages I just looked at the Member Since date is just fine. Perhaps it's a glitch of some kind? [[User:Mbruno|Mbruno]] 00:55, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::This was noticed yesterday, I don't remember if a ticket was filed yet. Best to just send it to Special:Contact anyway. {{User:Monchoman45/SigReal|02:47,6/24/2011}}

Revision as of 02:47, 24 June 2011

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Something Odd On User Pages
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4683 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I've noticed that whenever I look at someone's(this includes my own user page as well) user page, the "Member Since" gives today's date, even for members who have thousands of edits. Mbruno 00:32, June 24, 2011 (UTC)

I checked my user page and noticed the same. Head.Boy.Hog (Talk To Me) 00:52, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
Even stranger, some user pages I just looked at the Member Since date is just fine. Perhaps it's a glitch of some kind? Mbruno 00:55, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
This was noticed yesterday, I don't remember if a ticket was filed yet. Best to just send it to Special:Contact anyway.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  02:47,6/24/2011