Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Help desk}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ --> I am having a problem on the Psychology Wiki with .svg files...)

No edit summary
Line 13: Line 13:

:Is this something that needs fixing your end? for example I have tried to upload SynapseIllustration2.svg‎ from chemical synapse on Wikipedia to Synapses page on PW[[User:Dr Joe Kiff|Dr Joe Kiff]] 16:04, 13 February 2008 (UTC)

:Is this something that needs fixing your end? for example I have tried to upload SynapseIllustration2.svg‎ from chemical synapse on Wikipedia to Synapses page on PW[[User:Dr Joe Kiff|Dr Joe Kiff]] 16:04, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
  +
  +
::Thx for info and sorry for this. Will be fixed shortly. -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 18:26, 13 February 2008 (UTC)

Revision as of 18:26, 13 February 2008

Forums: Index Help desk SVG problem
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5909 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am having a problem on the Psychology Wiki with .svg files. I get this error message:

Error creating thumbnail:

(rsvg-convert:19223): libgnomevfs-WARNING **: Unable to create ~/.gnome2 directory: Permission denied No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig library is not correctly configured. You may need to edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual page and on http://fontconfig.org

Is this something that needs fixing your end? for example I have tried to upload SynapseIllustration2.svg‎ from chemical synapse on Wikipedia to Synapses page on PWDr Joe Kiff 16:04, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
Thx for info and sorry for this. Will be fixed shortly. -- Nef (talk) 18:26, 13 February 2008 (UTC)