FANDOM

(fixed)

Line 6: Line 6:

:Looking into it. Thx for info, sorry for problems. -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 07:52, 27 February 2008 (UTC)

:Looking into it. Thx for info, sorry for problems. -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 07:52, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
  +
::I saw the ticket, investigated, and fixed the configuration issue. Apparently this wiki's configuration settings were accidentally changed. I have restored them and image uploading should work as normally. I apologize for the inconvenience and the trouble this caused and I am working on a way to prevent this from happening in the future. Please let me know if you experience any more problems or have any questions. -- [[User:JSharp|JSharp]] ([[w:User_talk:JSharp|talk]]) <staff /> 19:56, 27 February 2008 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 19:56, February 27, 2008

Forums: Index Help desk SVG/Bitmap issues
FANDOM's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

50px-Replacement filing cabinet.svg

Note: This topic has been unedited for 4597 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

On w:c:nationstates, I have an error similar to other SVG problems, but with a different twist; I was redirected back here by the folks at Bugzilla (This is almost certainly a problem with missing directories or bad directory permissions on the server. You'll have to check with the wikia server admins.). Every thumbnail for SVGs (and some for bitmaps) have this message instead of the thumbnail: "Error creating thumbnail: Unable to create destination directory". As well, most (if not all) bitmaps that aren't like that are just...gone (well, mostly; I can retrieve the images from the versions, but they don't show up on their Image: page or anywhere else), and I can't re-upload them. They are listed with dimensions of 0x0, but keep their original file size. Help! Blast 06:44, 27 February 2008 (UTC)

Looking into it. Thx for info, sorry for problems. -- Nef @fandom (talk) 07:52, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
I saw the ticket, investigated, and fixed the configuration issue. Apparently this wiki's configuration settings were accidentally changed. I have restored them and image uploading should work as normally. I apologize for the inconvenience and the trouble this caused and I am working on a way to prevent this from happening in the future. Please let me know if you experience any more problems or have any questions. -- JSharp (talk) @fandom 19:56, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.