Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Community Central Forum}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special…)

No edit summary
Line 2: Line 2:

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~
If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->
+
If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->&nbsp
  +
)

I'd like to become a bureaucrat on the Rush Wiki ([rush.wikia.com]). Nothing is going on there; it's in desperate need of help. I already help out the Good Eats Wiki. [[User:Metnever|Metnever]] 16:34, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
+
I'd like to become a bureaucrat on the [http://rush.wikia.com Rush Wiki]. Nothing is going on there; it's in desperate need of help. I already help out the Good Eats Wiki. [[User:Metnever|Metnever]] 16:34, May 29, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 16:36, 29 May 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Rush Wiki
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5074 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

&nbsp

I'd like to become a bureaucrat on the Rush Wiki. Nothing is going on there; it's in desperate need of help. I already help out the Good Eats Wiki. Metnever 16:34, May 29, 2010 (UTC)