Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum Remove 'Rate this article'
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5039 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey everyone, is there a way to remove the 'Rate this article section' for individual pages? -Imdill3 04:12, July 3, 2010 (UTC)

I doubt it. May I ask why would you want to?   Hooper   talk    contribs    email   09:47, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
There's always a way. But it more likely than not requires wikia staff, meaning it's less likely to get done for something that doesn't really affect your wiki. Also the dude above my needs to chill out on his signature. Put it in [[User:HooperBandP/sig]] as a template, then use {{User:HooperBandP/sig}} so it doesn't leave like 7 lines of code on the source. Haloolah123 13:27, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
It is possible using a line of code. Add it to the wiki's MediaWiki:Monaco.css: Mark (talk) 13:29, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
#star-rating-row {
       display:none !important;
}
I am using the /sig link.   Hooper   talk    contribs    email   14:03, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
Well maybe so, but look at the source, it leaves 7 lines of code. HaloTalk 14:59, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
I've asked before for some assistance in why it isn't properly working, and didn't get any. For now, I'm not too concerned with it, and it isn't inhibiting talks. Though it would be nice for it to be gone and done correctly.   Hooper   talk    contribs    email   15:33, July 3, 2010 (UTC)