Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Community Central Forum}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special…)

No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

Hey everyone, is there a way to remove the 'Rate this article section' for individual pages? -Imdill3 04:12, July 3, 2010 (UTC)

Hey everyone, is there a way to remove the 'Rate this article section' for individual pages? -Imdill3 04:12, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
:I doubt it. May I ask why would you want to? &nbsp;<small><span style="border: 1px solid black; -moz-border-radius:10px">[[User:HooperBandP|'''<span style="background-color:White; color:Black; -moz-border-radius-topleft:10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:10px"> Hooper </span>''']][[User talk:HooperBandP|<span style="background-color:Black; color:white; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:10px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:10px">&nbsp;&nbsp;talk&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>]][[Special:Contributions/HooperBandP|<span style="background-color:black; color:white">&nbsp;&nbsp;contribs&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>]][[Special:Emailuser/HooperBandP|<span style="background-color:black; color:white; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:10px; -moz-border-radius-topright:10px">&nbsp;&nbsp;email&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>]]</span></small> 09:47, July 3, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 09:47, 3 July 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Remove 'Rate this article'
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5039 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I doubt it. May I ask why would you want to?   Hooper   talk    contribs    email   09:47, July 3, 2010 (UTC)