Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests Redirect Style
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4577 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi. I would like to edit the basic style of redirect pages, specifically replacing all with a template. How can I done it? Chris54721 17:51, October 7, 2011 (UTC)

You are aware that redirects are not visible but on the page where you get redirected towards (unless you specifically go to that specific page)?
So can you please elaborate a bit on what you would like to see happen here? You want it to look more fancy, but how exactly did you have in mind?
I do not know if I have correctly understood the question (Google does not work well ..) but in that case I would simply appear to us a template created by me, specifically {{Redirect}}. (I want to replace the arrow and the name of the redirected page with this template) --Chris54721 11:29, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
The purpose of redirects is that the user to automatically sent to a different page to the one they opened (the target page). They don't see the arrow, nor do they see #REDIRECT [[Page Name]]. As such, a template is not needed.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  12:08, 8/10/2011
I think he is talking about the arrow that shows on the page where the #redirect is. Also the text. This will not be a redirect anymore.
Solution: Put in the page
[[Image:image_or_icon_of_arrow]] Go see this page: [[Some_Page]]
There is also Mediawiki:redirectedfrom
Note: you are not the only one who speaks that language. Sometimes it's better to ask in your mother language.

Nidek   (Talk) [[Special:Contributions/Nidek| Special:Editcount/Nidek edits made ]] 16:09, October 8, 2011 (UTC)