Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Thanks!)
Line 18: Line 18:

::@Mainphramephreak: Changing the color of red links on the preview ''is'' permissible per the ToU. --{{User:Dser/sig2|21:55, 2/9/2012}}

::@Mainphramephreak: Changing the color of red links on the preview ''is'' permissible per the ToU. --{{User:Dser/sig2|21:55, 2/9/2012}}
  +
  +
Thanks Dopp, for forwarding it up. Dser, thanks for the code! ---- {{User:Mainphramephreak/Sig/Subst}} 09:53, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 09:53, 10 February 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Red links not showing up
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4452 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Couldn't find this anywhere, so I thought I'd bring it up. When using the Preview button, red links don't show up as red links. They show as normal links and when the page saves, they turn red. Thanks in advance for any info. ---- Willie - HtS 12:47, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

I noticed this a while ago, but I don't know if it was an intentional change or not. Tagging {{Staff needed}}. To make these links red, you could apply the following to Special:MyPage/global.css or MediaWiki:Wikia.css on your wiki:
.ArticlePreview a.new {color:#C20 !important;}
--Dser (wall | email) 13:27, 2/9/2012

Do you know if it would be a violation to the TOU to add that to my wiki's code and not just my own. The reason I ask is because I was made aware of this issue by another user. Thanks! ---- Willie - HtS 13:39, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

Hi! Thanks for reporting this red links / preview issue to us. We've filed it with engineering and will hopefully have it fixed soon. --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:04, February 9, 2012 (UTC)

@Mainphramephreak: Changing the color of red links on the preview is permissible per the ToU. --Dser (wall | email) 21:55, 2/9/2012

Thanks Dopp, for forwarding it up. Dser, thanks for the code! ---- Willie - HtS 09:53, February 10, 2012 (UTC)