Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum Problem with Reference template\coding
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4693 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am not sure what the issue is, but it seems the reference coding on the wiki is... glitching? They seem to disable and enable randomly. I am having a theory about why, one would be the <gallery> option in the infoboxs. The second is the <ref> tags in the gallery section. Third, I shrunk the font for the reflist template.

Another issue, on this Talk page, a user states that they are seeing this. -- Bunai82 (talk) 15:00, June 4, 2011 (UTC)

I don't see a reference problem on either page. The screenshot makes it look like a wikitable problem and not a reference problem. I would tell users to use w:c:vocaloid:Special:Contact and report the problem if they see it. Tell them to make sure their e-mail address is set up in preferences, if they want to get Wikia feedback. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 5 Jun 2011 12:29 PM Pacific
I'll check, I removed the refs from the gallery just in case that was contributing to it. -- Bunai82 (talk) 19:40, June 5, 2011 (UTC)

June 08, on monobook, this one displays broken ref to me, w:c:vocaloid:Hatsune Miku. Saving the page fixes it in a way, but then it goes back to raw code. -- Bunai82 (talk) 18:36, June 9, 2011 (UTC)

Looks fine to me. What browser are you using? Did you ever use w:c:vocaloid:Special:Contact? -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 9 Jun 2011 5:50 PM Pacific
Firefox, it seems others are experience the same thing occasionally. But if it keeps appearing and disappearing, what can the Staff do? -- Bunai82 (talk) 00:16, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
I'm also experiencing the same problem and I use Firefox.  Finchelfanno1 (talk / contribs)|03:56 pm,Jun/12/11 
What geographical region are you connecting from? Every time I go to the links above they seem fine to me. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 12 Jun 2011 7:05 PM Pacific
If you take a look at this pic, you can see the ref tags are broken. That's what I'm seeing.  Finchelfanno1 (talk / contribs)|07:07 am,Jun/14/11