Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
Line 9: Line 9:

:At the bottom of the page when you edit, there will be multiple <nowiki><poll></poll></nowiki> tags, you should remove those and the page should be fine. --{{User:CodExpert/Sig}} 03:36, September 2, 2010 (UTC)

:At the bottom of the page when you edit, there will be multiple <nowiki><poll></poll></nowiki> tags, you should remove those and the page should be fine. --{{User:CodExpert/Sig}} 03:36, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
  +
:
  +
:I'm not seeing any poll tags. -- [[User:Mojo22106|Mojo22106]] 03:50, September 2, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 03:50, 2 September 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Poll error
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4978 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

On the main page of my wiki (Bloons Wiki) there's a problem. On the bottom there are these polls with no title or voting options that I can't find out how to delete. How do you delete them???? Mojo22106 03:31, September 2, 2010 (UTC)

At the bottom of the page when you edit, there will be multiple <poll></poll> tags, you should remove those and the page should be fine. --User:CodExpert/Sig 03:36, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not seeing any poll tags. -- Mojo22106 03:50, September 2, 2010 (UTC)