Community Central
Community Central
(Removing redlinks.)
Tag: apiedit
m (Removing redlinks.)
Tag: apiedit

(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:

What kind of pollicy do we have on how many or to what extent wikia can add pages which redirect to the article here on central about their wiki.

What kind of pollicy do we have on how many or to what extent wikia can add pages which redirect to the article here on central about their wiki.

I have [[Gaia]], and Gaia Online directing to [[Gaiapedia]] because they fit in. But the site we document was also called Go-Gaia and then there's the times when people throw it together as one word. So someone could look for our wiki here using:
+
I have Gaia, and Gaia Online directing to Gaiapedia because they fit in. But the site we document was also called Go-Gaia and then there's the times when people throw it together as one word. So someone could look for our wiki here using:
*[[Gaiapedia]]
+
*Gaiapedia
*[[Gaia]]
+
*Gaia

*Gaia Online

*Gaia Online
*[[Gaiaonline]]
+
*Gaiaonline
*[[GaiaOnline]]
+
*GaiaOnline
*[[Go-Gaia]]
+
*Go-Gaia
*[[Go-gaia]]
+
*Go-gaia
*[[Go Gaia]]
+
*Go Gaia
*[[Go gaia]]
+
*Go gaia

or...

or...

*[[GoGaia]]

*[[GoGaia]]

Latest revision as of 22:49, 30 May 2016

Forums: Index Help desk Policy on redirect keywords
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 2881 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have Gaia, and Gaia Online directing to Gaiapedia because they fit in. But the site we document was also called Go-Gaia and then there's the times when people throw it together as one word. So someone could look for our wiki here using:

• Gaiapedia
  • Gaia
  • Gaia Online
  • Gaiaonline
  • GaiaOnline
  • Go-Gaia
  • Go-gaia
  • Go Gaia
  • Go gaia

or...

• GoGaia

But what kinds of limits do we put to what to use for redirects. Dantman (Talk) 05:03, 4 November 2006 (UTC)