Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(INternet Explorer?)
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

I am trying a personal css at http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User:Teyandee/wikia.css. <br>
+
I am trying a personal css at http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User:Teyandee/wikia.css.<br />

The problem: Background image is shown during the preview, but when I click "Publish" button the image is now shown.

The problem: Background image is shown during the preview, but when I click "Publish" button the image is now shown.
I tried to clear cache and view the wikia pages at Firefox and Opera but still no image is shown. <br>
+
I tried to clear cache and view the wikia pages at Firefox and Opera but still no image is shown.<br />

[[User:Teyandee|Teyandee]] 10:47, July 16, 2011 (UTC)

[[User:Teyandee|Teyandee]] 10:47, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
:I'll try to test it and see what happens. ~>'''[[User:Woganhemlock|<font color="black">ฬ</font><font color="orange">ђ</font>]] <sup>[[User_talk:Woganhemlock|<font color="grey">(tคlк</font>]] ★ [[Special:Contributions/Woganhemlock|<font color="grey">ς๏ภtгเ๒ร)</font>]]'''</sup> 11:24, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
+
:I'll try to test it and see what happens. ~>'''[[User:Woganhemlock|<font color="black">ฬ</font><font color="orange">ђ</font>]] <sup>[[User_talk:Woganhemlock|<font color="grey">(tคlк</font>]] ★ [[Special:Contributions/Woganhemlock|<font color="grey">ς๏ภtгเ๒ร)</font>]]</sup>''' 11:24, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
::I've tested it and it appears to be fine, so I don't know what the problem could be. Maybe it was a one off thing, but it should be fine. ~>'''[[User:Woganhemlock|<font color="black">ฬ</font><font color="orange">ђ</font>]] <sup>[[User_talk:Woganhemlock|<font color="grey">(tคlк</font>]] ★ [[Special:Contributions/Woganhemlock|<font color="grey">ς๏ภtгเ๒ร)</font>]]'''</sup> 11:30, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
+
::I've tested it and it appears to be fine, so I don't know what the problem could be. Maybe it was a one off thing, but it should be fine. ~>'''[[User:Woganhemlock|<font color="black">ฬ</font><font color="orange">ђ</font>]] <sup>[[User_talk:Woganhemlock|<font color="grey">(tคlк</font>]] ★ [[Special:Contributions/Woganhemlock|<font color="grey">ς๏ภtгเ๒ร)</font>]]</sup>''' 11:30, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
  +
:::Hi Teyandee. Are you using Internet Explorer as an internet browser? I find that whenever I use IE, my CSS isn't applied. [[User:Rassilon of Old|<font color="00B000">'''Rassilon of Old'''</font>]] <sup>([[User talk:Rassilon of Old|Talk]] - [[w:c:avatar:Fanon: Avatar: The Legend of Teru|Teru]])</sup> 12:14, July 16, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 12:14, 16 July 2011

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Personal wikia.css is not working
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4661 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am trying a personal css at http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User:Teyandee/wikia.css.
The problem: Background image is shown during the preview, but when I click "Publish" button the image is now shown. I tried to clear cache and view the wikia pages at Firefox and Opera but still no image is shown.
Teyandee 10:47, July 16, 2011 (UTC)

I'll try to test it and see what happens. ~>ђ (tคlкς๏ภtгเ๒ร) 11:24, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
I've tested it and it appears to be fine, so I don't know what the problem could be. Maybe it was a one off thing, but it should be fine. ~>ђ (tคlкς๏ภtгเ๒ร) 11:30, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Teyandee. Are you using Internet Explorer as an internet browser? I find that whenever I use IE, my CSS isn't applied. Rassilon of Old (Talk - Teru) 12:14, July 16, 2011 (UTC)