Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Help desk Pagename autoadd to category
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5393 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

One of our category's on the Dutch RuneScape Wiki contains all images, but they are all categorised as File: (Bestand: in Dutch). Is there any way I can automatically add all those category's with {{PAGENAME}}? It took my bot about 5 hours to add those 6.700 images to the Image (Afbeeldingen in Dutch) category... And I really don't have the patience for that... Is there any way to do it fast? Tedjuh10 - Talk 17:51, 14 July 2009 (UTC)

Maybe with JavaScript, adding [[Category:Images]] (or whatever) at the end of the image description on submit, but won't work for people without JS --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 19:47, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
Try this: At the end of the page you want categorized, place <nowiki>. So, if the page is File:Dragon.png, it would categorize by Dragon, not File. Muzzy34 ~~~~~