Community Central
Community Central
(Just a signature.)
No edit summary
Line 32: Line 32:

::::The number of times per year i must explain again to people who send me chain email.... — [[User:TulipVorlax|Tulip]][[User talk:TulipVorlax|Vorlax]] 16:26, 29 April 2009 (UTC)

::::The number of times per year i must explain again to people who send me chain email.... — [[User:TulipVorlax|Tulip]][[User talk:TulipVorlax|Vorlax]] 16:26, 29 April 2009 (UTC)

::TulipVorlax, please look again: ''Barbara http://www.rpg247.com''. That's just a signature. --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 16:38, 29 April 2009 (UTC)

::TulipVorlax, please look again: ''Barbara http://www.rpg247.com''. That's just a signature. --'''[[User:Michaeldsuarez|Michaeldsuarez]] <sup>([[User talk:Michaeldsuarez|Talk]]) ([[Special:Contributions/Michaeldsuarez|Deeds]])</sup>''' 16:38, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
  +
  +
I think he's talking about flash games (such as [[LineRider|Line Rider]]. [[User:Yowuza|<font face="Impact" color="5F9EA0">YOWUZA</font>]] <small>[[User talk:Yowuza|TALK 2 ME!]]</small> 18:27, 29 April 2009 (UTC)

Revision as of 18:27, 29 April 2009

Forums: Index Help desk Online games?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5469 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Is there a wikia about online gaming? --JDitto 01:42, 15 July 2007 (UTC)

There doesn't seem to be one. Perhaps you could request it?--Imaginationac (Talk | Edits | Email) 02:37, 15 July 2007 (UTC)
Hi, I was thinking WikiSocial could set up an online gaming group. It would make it easier for you to get a number of users together. Otherwise we could do some inter-wiki collaboration.--Drawde83 02:48, 15 July 2007 (UTC)

Oh, okay. Thanks. --24.76.248.193 02:49, 15 July 2007 (UTC)

What type of online gaming there is a lot of online games wikia? there is GamingWikia, do you mean rol playing? etc etc--Cizagna (Talk) 15:16, 15 July 2007 (UTC)
Well I would like to explore the Social aspect of it, imho A lot of the gaming wikis are really encyclpedic, how do you go about finding other wikians to have a game against or to start a clan.--Drawde83 22:21, 18 July 2007 (UTC)

Have you all tried the Games: Wikia, "Wikigames"? Over a dozen games there. Robin Patterson 11:16, 24 July 2007 (UTC)

I am A big fan of on line games.n general, any game where a person creates a character and pretends their selves to be that character through various mediums and gets to be the character in the game can be called RPG. In the middle of 90s, the crisis period, was considered as a period where most of the games were called the soulless games. The Dungeon Master style was followed, they had writing and contained only detailed stories. Barbara http://www.rpg247.com —This unsigned comment is by 123.238.28.166 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Good.
But what has this to do with Wikia in general ? I might be wrong, but i have the feeling that you're only here to "spam" us with that link to your web site (wich i dont recommend anyone to visit because i can't know for sure that it is safe). — TulipVorlax 05:06, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Please Assume good faith. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 13:04, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
You think Wikipedia tolerate link spam ? — TulipVorlax 15:49, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
The given link is only some kind fastly setup blog to promote Real Player Gaming platform.
If one want to give links related to gaming, he could easilly talk about GameSpot, GameFaqs or any big gamming site.
I have nothing agaisnt people having a web site. But personnal info like that would be better place on his/her user page.
And you know what ? I'm a "bigger" [online] gaming fan than most people here. But what has this to do with Wikia in general ?
If someone comes here asking if there's a wiki about a game or general gaming, ok.
But otherwise pages with comment like the one posted by "Barbara" up there get tagged with the {{I}} template to say it's irrelevent and should be deleted.
Yes, i like too that on wikis one mostly assume good faith. But, spam is spam. And i'm totally against any sort of spam.
The number of times per year i must explain again to people who send me chain email.... — TulipVorlax 16:26, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
TulipVorlax, please look again: Barbara http://www.rpg247.com. That's just a signature. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 16:38, 29 April 2009 (UTC)

I think he's talking about flash games (such as Line Rider. YOWUZA TALK 2 ME! 18:27, 29 April 2009 (UTC)