Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum Numbering the Special:Contributions Page
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4705 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello, I found this code for numbering the user contributions entries on Wikipedia. Can it be used on wikia? I've tried to put body.page-Special_Contributions ul { list-style: decimal } in my wikia.css but it didn't work.
Also, can the page be transcluded like the recent changes page ({{Special:RecentChanges/5}})? leviathan_89 16:46, May 29, 2011 (UTC)

Unless I'm missing something the above css selector won't work neither here nor on Wikipedia. The proper syntax should be body.page-Special_Contributions_USERNAME ul {list-style: decimal} and will only work for the list on USERNAME's contribs page. I don't see any css classes that all the user Special:Contributions pages share, so I think you can't change the style for all the user lists without risking breaking styling in other pages. But then again, I didn't have my coffee yet. Sovq 20:45, May 29, 2011 (UTC)

Thanx! Well... it worked, but it's pretty useless because it works only for the first page, if you change the number of entries you want to see or if you go to the next page, it doesn't work anymore. Moreover, the tabs of the user's page become enumerated (but only in the contributions tab). Thanx again, but I think numbering the user's contribution page is really helpful so I'll leave it as possible improvements for Wikia. If there are others way to do it let me know, otherwise you can close this forum. leviathan_89 22:26, May 30, 2011 (UTC)