Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum No color in diffs
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4754 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am having a very serious problem that is crippling my ability to perform admin duties/watch for vandalism. When I view a "diff" to see changes made to an article, colors are not displaying properly/only background colors are shown. (Image supplied)

Link to provided image

I have attempted to resolve this using multiple browsers: FireFox 4.0, IE 8, Google Chrome 10. The problem remains identical on every article. I have attempted to test this via being both logged in and logged out; the problem remains identical on all scenarios.

I have attempted this at other wiki's; and the problem is still identical. No matter the wikia, I cannot see colors to identify what the changes were in the edit. I am from avatar.wikia.com - but by no means is the problem limited to there or any single page, it's everywhere (including here). Every diff on THIS wiki, displays with no color differences to me, so I have a very very very trying time identifying what was done. Vulmen 01:25, April 14, 2011 (UTC)

CSS snafu. Staff have said it should clear itself up soon.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  01:27,4/14/2011 
Argh please fix soon. Blue Rook 02:27, April 14, 2011 (UTC)