In the create page popup box, there are two options: "Standard layout" and "Blank page". I know I can change the text of the default "Standard layout" in MediaWiki:Newpagelayout, but is there any way to change the text of the create page popup box? Thanks, —C Teng(talk) 15:14, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, it's definitely possible. Changing the text of this popup box requires changing multiple messages. Here's a list of them all...
- MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-blank "Blank page"
- MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-choose "Choose a page layout:"
- MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-format "Standard layout"
- MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-message1 "You're creating a new page!"
- MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-message2 "What do you want to call it?"
- MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-title "Create a new article"
- Hope that helps. The 888th Avatar (talk) 15:39, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmmm, interesting, I changed and previewed one these messages and links showed up for me. Do you mean it doesn't show when it actually comes to seeing the popup box? And did you try using a normal HTML link? The 888th Avatar (talk) 07:54, September 1, 2010 (UTC)