Community Central
Community Central
(+)
No edit summary
Line 14: Line 14:

:* [[MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-title]] "Create a new article"

:* [[MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-title]] "Create a new article"

:Hope that helps. [[User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:#4169E1;" title="Wjxhuang">'''The&nbsp;888th&nbsp;Avatar'''</span>]]&nbsp;[[User talk:The 888th Avatar|<span style="font-size:12px; color:#888888;" title="Contact me">(talk)</span>]] 15:39, August 31, 2010 (UTC)

:Hope that helps. [[User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:#4169E1;" title="Wjxhuang">'''The&nbsp;888th&nbsp;Avatar'''</span>]]&nbsp;[[User talk:The 888th Avatar|<span style="font-size:12px; color:#888888;" title="Contact me">(talk)</span>]] 15:39, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
  +
::Great thanks! One more thing: in [[MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-message1]], is there any way to add a hyperlink? It doesn't seem to work. <font style="font-size:92%">&mdash;[[User:C Teng|C&nbsp;Teng]][[User talk:C Teng|<sup>(talk)</sup>]]</font> 18:00, August 31, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 18:00, 31 August 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum New page popup
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4980 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

In the create page popup box, there are two options: "Standard layout" and "Blank page". I know I can change the text of the default "Standard layout" in MediaWiki:Newpagelayout, but is there any way to change the text of the create page popup box? Thanks, C Teng(talk) 15:14, August 31, 2010 (UTC)

Yes, it's definitely possible. Changing the text of this popup box requires changing multiple messages. Here's a list of them all...
Hope that helps. The 888th Avatar (talk) 15:39, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Great thanks! One more thing: in MediaWiki:Createpage-dialog-message1, is there any way to add a hyperlink? It doesn't seem to work. C Teng(talk) 18:00, August 31, 2010 (UTC)