Community Central
Register
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests New messages problem
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4276 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

So I was browsing Avatar Wiki when I see that I have new messages. I check my wall, but it keeps saying that I have new messages. So I go to the actual thread. But that still didn't do it. I looked around for help but I couldn't find any. I even went away from the computer for a few hours to see if it would stop saying that I have new messages. But even that didn't work. Does anybody know how to make it stop saying that I have new messages? Letters2Numbers 22:35, July 12, 2012 (UTC)

Interesting dillema. I can't find a message on your wall except for one on July 2. Maybe clearing your cache will work, or purging the page (done). I've been experiencing some problems with message walls recently, not being able to expand in Internet Explorer. Have you Special:Contact/bug yet? Iggyvolz 23:06, July 12, 2012 (UTC)