Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum New Page Popup
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4834 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Is there any way to disable the new page popup for all users of a wiki? Eladkse @Project Holby 18:41, January 24, 2011 (UTC)

I believe so. There's a discussion on this somewhere, but I can't remember where. Ask about it with Special:Contact.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  18:45,1/24/2011 
I remember reading a discussion, but at the time I was reading it, I did not have admin at my wiki so could not apply it. Can't find anything with the search box though. Eladkse @Project Holby 18:50, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
The feature may be replaced if the Layout Builder feature gets the approval of beta testers. You can read about the Layout Builder here.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  18:53,1/24/2011 
This topic describes the situation I have with Casualty Wiki.
At Casualty Wiki, there is no pop-up or options in preferences, whereas in Holby City Wiki there is. I want to get rid of the popup and the options so Holby matches Casualty. Eladkse @Project Holby 19:21, January 24, 2011 (UTC)