Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum More html problems!
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4871 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

HI! I'm editing my wiki's main page! But I have a problem...I wanted to put the links at other pages under a lilltle logo...like this image (edited with paint!)File:Right.png

But html don't mind spaces....so the result it is it:

Wrong So...how can i put the link under every image? Or...how can i put the link into the image? I mean...if you click the photo you will be redirected in the page I want!

Help me, please! Thank you, Cento93 14:12, December 18, 2010 (UTC)

How about providing a link to your wiki so we can have a look-see;)
Anyway, If you would just create a simple table, you could line everything out pretty easy. Do turn off the rich text editor so you can use wiki markup: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Table
Images can be linked by adding a link parameter to the file code, for example [[File:Example.jpg|link=Example page]] (also without using the RTE, that thing is good for nothing). ~ BramTalk/IW 14:55, December 18, 2010 (UTC)

I'll use the system [[File:Example.jpg|link=Example page]]! Thank you very much!!--Cento93 14:54, December 18, 2010 (UTC)