Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 17: Line 17:

:::Tlosk: Can't be sure, but your strange gallery changes may be to do with [[User blog:Kirkburn/Photo gallery launch|this recent change]]. [[User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:#4169E1;" title="Wjxhuang">'''The&nbsp;888th&nbsp;Avatar'''</span>]]&nbsp;[[User talk:The 888th Avatar|<span style="font-size:12px; color:#888888;" title="Contact me">(talk)</span>]] 09:00, March 26, 2010 (UTC)

:::Tlosk: Can't be sure, but your strange gallery changes may be to do with [[User blog:Kirkburn/Photo gallery launch|this recent change]]. [[User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:#4169E1;" title="Wjxhuang">'''The&nbsp;888th&nbsp;Avatar'''</span>]]&nbsp;[[User talk:The 888th Avatar|<span style="font-size:12px; color:#888888;" title="Contact me">(talk)</span>]] 09:00, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::Thanks for the link, I never would have found that on my own. -- [[User:Tlosk|Tlosk]] 21:26, March 26, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 21:26, 26 March 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Monaco theme has partially reset!
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5137 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Last night, my Carmageddon Wiki was fine. This morning, the Monaco theme has reset!

The templates still work, the content is all present, it's the theme that's kind of gone. It was dark, with a custom header, custom link colours, all that jazz. In fact, it still is: The Monaco.css and Common.css files have 'last modified' dates of a few months ago. So why is it now white and generic? Will it fix itself in time, or do I need to modify some obscure files? :-\
JaffaCakeLover 11:37, March 17, 2010 (UTC)

Seems to have been a temporary glitch, you don't need to edit anything, it's not something that will go unnoticed ;) --User? 11:48, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
We have created some new themes which, if you were using a set Wikia theme such as "Beach" or "Sapphire", might have reset your wiki's appearances. If you are using a theme, you can always copy the file from the theme.css page (i.e. MediaWiki: Beach.css) and put it in Monaco.css to avoid those issues.
I have also noted your current Monaco.css theme was copied initially from WoWWiki, which had to make some tweaks due to the same "reset" issue this morning. You may wish to investigate what they had to do further. --daNASCAT   21:06, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Well the CarmaWiki hasn't fixed itself yet, and no-one's replied to my tiny post at the bottom of WoWwiki's main talk page! I didn't change a thing in the CSS, so don't know what needs changing to fix it... --JaffaCakeLover 16:03, March 22, 2010 (UTC)

It's happened to loads of wiki's. I'm not sure if it will go back to how you want it on it's own, but I think it can be fixed manually. Doc.Richtofen 16:26, March 22, 2010 (UTC) --As I already said, I don't know what needs changing to fix it. I changed nothing. Hope someone figures out the fix. -- JaffaCakeLover 12:34, March 25, 2010 (UTC)

Not sure if it's related but today <gallery> blocks stopped displaying images with frames (just the image and caption appear, no borders or frames at all). Old pages with galleries appear correctly, but new pages don't (or if you do a null edit on an existing page it makes the borders disappear). There were no changes to the .css pages for any of the skins. -- Tlosk 04:05, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Tlosk: Can't be sure, but your strange gallery changes may be to do with this recent change. The 888th Avatar (talk) 09:00, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the link, I never would have found that on my own. -- Tlosk 21:26, March 26, 2010 (UTC)