Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 13: Line 13:

:: Well, I've tried contacting the staff, but they haven't done anything! ARCTrooperFan 03:03, November 26, 2011 (UTC)

:: Well, I've tried contacting the staff, but they haven't done anything! ARCTrooperFan 03:03, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
  +
:: The staff won't do anything immedietly. It will take two to three business days for the request to fully process, and the email might not even be accepted as serious! --[[User:WildStorm23|<span style="color: orange; font-family: Lucinda; background: white; border:1px solid; -moz-border-raiuds: 1em; color: orange"> Hokage Wild</span>]] 03:05, November 26, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 03:05, 26 November 2011

Forums: Index General Discussion Mean Admin
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4528 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello fellow Wikia users! Have you ever had an admin harass you? Because I've been harassed several times on Happy Wheels Wiki, and so far, nothing has been done to stop this! The admins dislike flaming, yet they often allow spamming and trolling to whom one of the users is friends with the admins, and they actually accept the user for spamming and trolling, yet they block other users!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Can someone please help? I'm not too sure how or where I can report this! ARCTrooperFan 01:21, November 26, 2011 (UTC)

If I'm not wronged, Special:Contact will help for reporting admins abusing their powers. If the user is just an admin, a bureaucrat can also take away their rights (unless that abusive admin is also a bureaucrat). Random-StoryKeeper 02:07, November 26, 2011 (UTC) 02:05, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
Possible because admins who do these could get back to the bottom where they got from when the time they gave him rights. The admins are serious sometimes but those actions that they claim as serious doesn't count. The staff can get them very easily. I know the other groups that which can remove those privileges can be blocked like Wikia Helpers, VSTF and Wikia Utilites but without the staff rights. If they do such thing to protect their rights even creating sockpuppet accounts as a back up account with permissions they can get it. I noticed on the Shark Tale Fanon Wiki, The Joke Master probably created another account and those ones were trying to protect it. If a staff is contacted then they may revoke even if they try to protect a user from staying demoted forever.--TricklesTest 02:54, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
Well, I've tried contacting the staff, but they haven't done anything! ARCTrooperFan 03:03, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
The staff won't do anything immedietly. It will take two to three business days for the request to fully process, and the email might not even be accepted as serious! -- Hokage Wild 03:05, November 26, 2011 (UTC)