Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 35: Line 35:

:[[User:ForestMonthZero|ForestMonthZero]] 07:06, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

:[[User:ForestMonthZero|ForestMonthZero]] 07:06, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

Thank you guys, Im going to put the template under a References, if you guys have a better place tell me. --[[User:HazeShot|HazeShot]] 07:53, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
+
Thank you guys, Im going to put the template under a References, Do I put the References at the bottom of the page. --[[User:HazeShot|HazeShot]] 07:53, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 07:56, 9 December 2011

Forums: Index Support Requests Making a Template like Template:Wikipedia
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4515 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I need a template like Template:Wikipedia. The Wiki Im using material from is [1] and the Wiki im editing is [2], also where should I place the template when its made. Like at the top or bottom of a page or under a certain header? Thank You HazeShot 05:42, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

You mean like this? :
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Villians wiki on Wikia (view authors).
This was adapted directly from Template:Wikipedia, as you can tell by comparing the code
{| align=center border=0 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=3 style="border: 1px solid #E0E0E0; background-color: #F8F8F8; color:black;"
|- 
| style="font-size: 90%" | This page uses [[w:Wikia:Licensing|Creative Commons Licensed]] content from [[w:c:villains:{{{1|{{FULLPAGENAME}}}}}|Villians wiki on Wikia]] ([http://villains.wikia.com/index.php?title={{urlencode:{{{1|{{FULLPAGENAME}}}}}}}&action=history view authors]). 
|}
ForestMonthZero 07:04, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
If you're placing it on the page itself, instead of its talk page, you should try
* This page uses [[w:Wikia:Licensing|Creative Commons Licensed]] content from [[w:c:villains:{{{1|{{FULLPAGENAME}}}}}|Villians wiki on Wikia]] ([http://villains.wikia.com/index.php?title={{urlencode:{{{1|{{FULLPAGENAME}}}}}}}&action=history view authors]). 
And placing that in a "References" section at the bottom of the page.
ForestMonthZero 07:06, December 9, 2011 (UTC)

Thank you guys, Im going to put the template under a References, Do I put the References at the bottom of the page. --HazeShot 07:53, December 9, 2011 (UTC)