Community Central
Community Central
m (Re)
No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

Hello! I am wondering if the people of Wikia could please tell me how to kick by username. User Flying Liberty has developed the power to do such a thing on Phineas and Ferb Wiki. And I find the concept of how you are able to do that pretty neat. So if someone can tell me if there is a script or anything, please tell me (I am also going to need to know how to set it up properly). Thank you! <span style="background-color:blue; border:4px ridge gray;"> [[User:TheDoctorman|<span style="color:white;">'''The Doctor'''</span>]] <sup>[[User talk:TheDoctorman|<span style="color:white;">'''Talk'''</span>]]</sup></span> 21:22, October 22, 2012 (UTC)

Hello! I am wondering if the people of Wikia could please tell me how to kick by username. User Flying Liberty has developed the power to do such a thing on Phineas and Ferb Wiki. And I find the concept of how you are able to do that pretty neat. So if someone can tell me if there is a script or anything, please tell me (I am also going to need to know how to set it up properly). Thank you! <span style="background-color:blue; border:4px ridge gray;"> [[User:TheDoctorman|<span style="color:white;">'''The Doctor'''</span>]] <sup>[[User talk:TheDoctorman|<span style="color:white;">'''Talk'''</span>]]</sup></span> 21:22, October 22, 2012 (UTC)
  +
importScriptPage<span class="br0" style="color:rgb(0,153,0);">(</span><span class="st0" style="color:rgb(51,102,204);">'User:Monchoman45/ChatHacks.js'</span><span class="sy0" style="color:rgb(51,153,51);">,</span> <span class="st0" style="color:rgb(51,102,204);">'c'</span><span class="br0" style="color:rgb(0,153,0);">)</span><span class="sy0" style="color:rgb(51,153,51);">;</span>
:Well...what do you exactly mean? —{{User:UltimateSupreme/SigCode}} 03:27, October 23, 2012 (UTC)

+
  +
  +
importScriptPage<span class="br0" style="color:rgb(0,153,0);">(</span><span class="st0" style="color:rgb(51,102,204);">'User:Madnessfan34537/multikick.js'</span><span class="sy0" style="color:rgb(51,153,51);">,</span> <span class="st0" style="color:rgb(51,102,204);">'callofduty'</span><span class="br0" style="color:rgb(0,153,0);">)</span><span class="sy0" style="color:rgb(51,153,51);">;</span>
  +
  +
  +
<span class="sy0" style="color:rgb(51,153,51);">that stuff^ on my global js. sorry foir writing in green here. i have no clue how the heck that happened. i was told if u add that yo your js. and enter using the sidebar, there should either be a place you can type in the username or whatever u want to kick. or. there is some code u type in the chat box. something like this: </span>

:Well...what do you exactly mean? —{{User:UltimateSupreme/SigCode}} 03:27, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:he, i, and apparently southparklover have all been wondering this. certain users have the abbillity to kick other moderators from a chat if they are one. we want to know how to do this. i have added rhis:
  +
{{mainroomkick|insert name or thing u want to kick}}
  +
<span style="line-height:15.600000381469727px;white-space:pre-line;">but im not sure. [[User:Ilovebartmorethanyou16|Ilovebartmorethanyou16]] ([[User talk:Ilovebartmorethanyou16|talk]]) 20:15, October 23, 2012 (UTC)</span>

Revision as of 20:15, 23 October 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Kick by Username
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4196 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello! I am wondering if the people of Wikia could please tell me how to kick by username. User Flying Liberty has developed the power to do such a thing on Phineas and Ferb Wiki. And I find the concept of how you are able to do that pretty neat. So if someone can tell me if there is a script or anything, please tell me (I am also going to need to know how to set it up properly). Thank you! The Doctor Talk 21:22, October 22, 2012 (UTC)

importScriptPage('User:Monchoman45/ChatHacks.js', 'c');

importScriptPage('User:Madnessfan34537/multikick.js', 'callofduty');

that stuff^ on my global js. sorry foir writing in green here. i have no clue how the heck that happened. i was told if u add that yo your js. and enter using the sidebar, there should either be a place you can type in the username or whatever u want to kick. or. there is some code u type in the chat box. something like this:

Well...what do you exactly mean? — Ultimate Supreme talk · wiki I · wiki II  03:27, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
he, i, and apparently southparklover have all been wondering this. certain users have the abbillity to kick other moderators from a chat if they are one. we want to know how to do this. i have added rhis:

Template:Mainroomkick but im not sure. Ilovebartmorethanyou16 (talk) 20:15, October 23, 2012 (UTC)