Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Spec...")

No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to see ALL the wikis ive ever made an edit on. If there is could you please tell me? Thanks! <strong>[[User:~ilovepeeta~|<span style="font-family:Tahoma;color:Deeppink;">~ilovepeeta~</span>]]</strong> <sup>'''[[User_talk:~ilovepeeta~|<span style="font-family:Tahoma;color:lightpink;">''"Because she came here with me. . ."''</span>]]'''</sup> 04:44, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to see ALL the wikis ive ever made an edit on. If there is could you please tell me? Thanks! <strong>[[User:~ilovepeeta~|<span style="font-family:Tahoma;color:Deeppink;">~ilovepeeta~</span>]]</strong> <sup>'''[[User_talk:~ilovepeeta~|<span style="font-family:Tahoma;color:lightpink;">''"Because she came here with me. . ."''</span>]]'''</sup> 04:44, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:There is the "Top wikis" part of your masthead, otherwise you could use your internet browsing history to find out. And keep your own personal list saved somewhere after that so you can keep track. But there's no tool for the end user to check this. --[[User:Eulalia459678|<span style="font-family:Helvetica; color: #5982D5;">'''Austin''']] <small>[[User talk:Eulalia459678|(Talk)]]</small></span> 04:45, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 04:45, 30 June 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Is there a way to see all wikis that you have edited on?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4311 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to see ALL the wikis ive ever made an edit on. If there is could you please tell me? Thanks! ~ilovepeeta~ "Because she came here with me. . ." 04:44, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

There is the "Top wikis" part of your masthead, otherwise you could use your internet browsing history to find out. And keep your own personal list saved somewhere after that so you can keep track. But there's no tool for the end user to check this. --Austin (Talk) 04:45, June 30, 2012 (UTC)