Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Spec...")

No edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

As the title says, is there a way to have [ ] in page titles. I'm an admin of the SWTOR wiki and I'm asking since there are certain quests that are marked [Daily] or [Area] in the game, so I was wondering if there was some way to have that in a title? Thanks in advance! [[User:Dosadnik 1|Dosadnik 1]] <sup> ([[User talk:Dosadnik 1|talk]]) </sup> 14:48, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
+
As the title says, is there a way to have [ ] in page titles. I'm an admin of the SWTOR wiki and I'm asking since there are certain quests that are marked [Daily] or [Area] in the game, so I was wondering if there was some way to have that in a title? Thanks in advance! [[User:Dosadnik 1|Dosadnik 1]] <sup>([[User talk:Dosadnik 1|talk]]) </sup>14:48, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
Not to my knowledge, there isn't. [[User talk:Carmen Maestro|<span style="color:#C20AFF;"><font face="Vladimir Script"><font size="5">Carmen Maestro</font></font></span>]] 14:52, April 21, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 14:52, 21 April 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Is there a way to have square brackets in a title?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4381 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

As the title says, is there a way to have [ ] in page titles. I'm an admin of the SWTOR wiki and I'm asking since there are certain quests that are marked [Daily] or [Area] in the game, so I was wondering if there was some way to have that in a title? Thanks in advance! Dosadnik 1 (talk) 14:48, April 21, 2012 (UTC)

Not to my knowledge, there isn't. Carmen Maestro 14:52, April 21, 2012 (UTC)