Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary

Line 9: Line 9:

::Ehm... You do realise that you see '''your own selected language''' on the interface messages wherever you go right? Also, racism is about race, not language. {{User:Ose/Sig}} 16:12, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

::Ehm... You do realise that you see '''your own selected language''' on the interface messages wherever you go right? Also, racism is about race, not language. {{User:Ose/Sig}} 16:12, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
:I'm going to have to go with Tulip on this, picture of what you are actually talking about, its not very clear. --[[User:Uberfuzzy|Uberfuzzy]]<staff /> 16:15, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 16:15, 4 January 2010

Forums: Index Help desk Interlanguage wikis
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5219 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello. Excuse me, but why do ALL wikia wikis in other languages have (page does not exist) at the end of a deadlink page? This could confuse the users on the wiki if they don't understand English, and I find it to be a kind of racism. TurboGolf 10:03, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Can you post a screen capture of this ? — TulipVorlax 10:25, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Ehm... You do realise that you see your own selected language on the interface messages wherever you go right? Also, racism is about race, not language. Ose TalkContribs 16:12, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
I'm going to have to go with Tulip on this, picture of what you are actually talking about, its not very clear. --Uberfuzzy 16:15, January 4, 2010 (UTC)