Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Help desk}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or co…)

No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

Hello. Excuse me, but why do '''''ALL''''' wikia wikis in other languages have (page does not exist) at the end of a deadlink page? This could confuse the users on the wiki if they don't understand English, and I find it to be a kind of racism. <font face="Courier">[[User:Tharnton345|<font color="red">'''Tur'''</font>]][[User talk:Tharnton345|<font color="yellow">'''bo'''</font>]][[Special:Contributions/Tharnton345|<font color="green">'''Golf'''</font>]]</font> 10:03, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Hello. Excuse me, but why do '''''ALL''''' wikia wikis in other languages have (page does not exist) at the end of a deadlink page? This could confuse the users on the wiki if they don't understand English, and I find it to be a kind of racism. <font face="Courier">[[User:Tharnton345|<font color="red">'''Tur'''</font>]][[User talk:Tharnton345|<font color="yellow">'''bo'''</font>]][[Special:Contributions/Tharnton345|<font color="green">'''Golf'''</font>]]</font> 10:03, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Can you post a screen capture of this ? — [[User:TulipVorlax|Tulip]][[User talk:TulipVorlax|Vorlax]] 10:25, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 10:25, 4 January 2010

Forums: Index Help desk Interlanguage wikis
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5219 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello. Excuse me, but why do ALL wikia wikis in other languages have (page does not exist) at the end of a deadlink page? This could confuse the users on the wiki if they don't understand English, and I find it to be a kind of racism. TurboGolf 10:03, January 4, 2010 (UTC)

Can you post a screen capture of this ? — TulipVorlax 10:25, January 4, 2010 (UTC)