Inputboxes aren't working correctly any longer. The "prefix" field doesn't work. In fact, if you typed a word into the "create" inputboxes in the forums (including the ones at Community Central), the new page lacks the "Forum" prefix. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 18:32, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Erf !!!
- That will break many things on many wikia (including fr.guildwars and fr.3d).
- Mainly on the following page that serve to create many types of page on the wiki.
- — TulipVorlax 20:59, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- mmm the version here (central) and mediawikiwiki:Special:Version they have the same version, and if you test the input the same way its here it does the same thing also at the extension page it is noted that the prefix only works with the mediawikiwiki:Extension:Lucene-search. So this should be interesting... --Cizagna (Talk) Central Dofus 23:54, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- create or search its the same just URL different and it says only "this" extension works with it and in this case "that" extension is for searching only, so regardless its more of a release bug and now wikia has to fix it unless the extension developers do it and wikia just patch it --Cizagna (Talk) Central Dofus 15:31, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
Hi all! Yes, we (every where) are indeed having issues with the InputBox extension and the
prefix parameter. The technical team has been alerted to this, and we hope to have it resolved and fixed as soon as possible. --Uberfuzzy 14:52, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- I think the problem is not with the InputBox, but with CreateArticle, that is which does the job of creating articles handling the namespace prefix. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 19:20, 24 February 2009 (UTC)