Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 8: Line 8:

'''My problem''': When I copy the template, the text is extremely large, whereas on every other wiki it has very small neat looking text. The edges are not rounded either. I unable to figure out what affects this.--[[User:Phantom Stranger|Phantom Stranger]] 15:35, September 5, 2010 (UTC)

'''My problem''': When I copy the template, the text is extremely large, whereas on every other wiki it has very small neat looking text. The edges are not rounded either. I unable to figure out what affects this.--[[User:Phantom Stranger|Phantom Stranger]] 15:35, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
  +
: It possible you CSS definition of class infobox is different. --{{User:Roguebfl/sig}} 18:58, September 5, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 18:58, 5 September 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Infobox troubles
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4975 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Related wiki link: http://vampirehunterd.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Infobox_Game

Ok so for the past year I have always been dissatisfied with the infoboxes we have been using on our wiki, and I have been putting off trying to update them because it's always an exercise in extreme frustration. Like many other wikians, I'm drawn to Wookieepedia style infoboxes due to them being the only decent looking ones across wikia, and there is no way in hell I could build one from the ground up.

My problem: When I copy the template, the text is extremely large, whereas on every other wiki it has very small neat looking text. The edges are not rounded either. I unable to figure out what affects this.--Phantom Stranger 15:35, September 5, 2010 (UTC)

It possible you CSS definition of class infobox is different. --  Roguebfl   talk    contribs    email   18:58, September 5, 2010 (UTC)