Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(great!)

Line 7: Line 7:

: Take a look to [[User:Leon2323/smartsig]], or if your default signature is too long, you can use a variant method: [[User:Ciencia Al Poder#Firma]] --[[User:Ciencia Al Poder|Ciencia Al Poder]] ([[User talk:Ciencia Al Poder|talk]]) <sup>-[[w:c:es.pokemon|WikiDex]]</sup> 15:40, 17 February 2008 (UTC)

: Take a look to [[User:Leon2323/smartsig]], or if your default signature is too long, you can use a variant method: [[User:Ciencia Al Poder#Firma]] --[[User:Ciencia Al Poder|Ciencia Al Poder]] ([[User talk:Ciencia Al Poder|talk]]) <sup>-[[w:c:es.pokemon|WikiDex]]</sup> 15:40, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
  +
::Perfect, that was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much. :) [[User:EVula|EVula]] <span style="color: #999;">// [[User talk:EVula|talk]] //</span> 18:10, 18 February 2008 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 18:10, 18 February 2008

Forums: Index Help desk Independent sigs
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5905 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

'ello all. I was recently promoted to sysop and 'crat on the Half-Life wiki (feel free to help out! :D). Over on the WMF projects where I'm also an administrator, I generally add a "☯" to my sig (result: EVula // talk // //), which links back to my "admin" page (for example: wikipedia:User:EVula/admin). I'd like to do that on Wikia, but I only want the extended sig on the Half-Life wiki, not everywhere else.

The only idea I've come up with is to create a sig subpage on every Wikia project I'm active on, and make my sig something like {{subst:User:EVula/sig}}, so that I can tweak it for every project. Is that pretty much the only option? EVula // talk // 22:47, 15 February 2008 (UTC)

Take a look to User:Leon2323/smartsig, or if your default signature is too long, you can use a variant method: User:Ciencia Al Poder#Firma --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 15:40, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
Perfect, that was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much. :) EVula // talk // 18:10, 18 February 2008 (UTC)