Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Help desk Images reverted
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5687 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

on dilbert wikia, i have discovered that images have been reverted and uploads disabled... hw on eqarth do i revert it (and i'm an admin, and there's only one other!!) ATMarsden 16:52, 23 September 2008 (UTC)

Wikia is/was having some server problems, and uploading is currently disabled on all wikis.––Σulãlíã|-|-|{{Talk, Contribs}} 16:56, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
Yes, we've just posted a sitewide notice about the problem and we are working to resolve it. We'll post updates as we receive more information from our tech team. -- JSharp (talk) 17:43, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
Good news. We've tracked down the problem to a hardware failure in one of our data centers. We've got techs on site and they're repairing the problem now, images should be restored without data loss and uploads re-enabled soon. -- JSharp (talk) 18:54, 23 September 2008 (UTC)