Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests I think my Wiki is suffering from the MediaWiki upgrade
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4299 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Look at Long Sword (weapon) from the Golden Sun Wiki (in monobook, at least). How do I fix these templates so they are adjusted to the right? --Thenewguy34(Other) 11:17, July 12, 2012 (UTC)

It looks like the wrapper of class "WikiaArticle" is missing. That's why this rule no longer has an effect:
.WikiaArticle .infobox {
     background-color: #F2F2F2;
     border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;
     clear: right;
     color: #3A3A3A;
     float: right;
     margin-bottom: 0.5em;
     margin-left: 1em;
     padding: 0.2em;
}

You should report this to Special:Contact. The Wikia people will probably want to fix this. For the time being you can fix this yourself by modifying the rule a little bit and adding it to your w:c:GoldenSun:MediaWiki:Wikia.css:
#mw-content-text .infobox {
     background-color: #F2F2F2;
     border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;
     clear: right;
     color: #3A3A3A;
     float: right;
     margin-bottom: 0.5em;
     margin-left: 1em;
     padding: 0.2em;
}

--  pecoes  12:42, July 12, 2012 (UTC) 
EDIT: Oops. I meant w:c:GoldenSun:MediaWiki:Monobook.css of course ;) --  pecoes  12:48, July 12, 2012 (UTC) 

The monobook on Wiki 24 has gone all wrong as well after this upgrade. The background colour has gone completely white, so we have white text on white background: is there something in the mediawiki page that is now deprecated? Thanks!--Category:Acer4666 12:55, July 12, 2012 (UTC)

I just sent the problem to Special:Contact for the Golden Sun Wiki. As for Wiki 24, I hope your question gets solved. --Thenewguy34(Other) 13:33, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
For Monobook, use div#footer instead of #footer, and div#content instead of #footer, etc. --··· d·day! 13:45, July 12, 2012 (UTC)