This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
- I noticed a few other oddities today and yesterday as well. Perhaps related to the the implementation of some new feature or the Layout Builder. Asking the staff would be a better solution, should you be experiencing this problem for a longer period of time. Sovq 15:07, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Glad it wasn't an April Fools joke ;) --Station7 20:32, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm having the same problems with the Vampire Wars Wiki; I tried 3 different browsers with no luck. I switched the settings to the old Monobook skin and it seems to be working now; I mean, I can edit pages at least.
- I can't edit anything at all either! And neither can the users! Other Titles Wiki Anyone find a solution?
- We fixed a bug with this last night and as far as I know no one else has had issues today. Could you please send in a message to Special:Contact with maybe a screenshot of what you see so we can better understand why this is still happening to you? --daNASCAT (help forum | blog) 03:48, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Other Titles Wiki Fixed. Thanks a bunch wikia staff! -
(unindent). I was having problems with editing the Cannabis Wiki today or loading pages. It started today after experimenting with the theme designer today. I played around with the font choices and sizes for the wordmark. The theme designer was working very slowly. I saved a change in the font. The site became almost non-functional after the wordmark font size was increased to large, and a different font was used. When the site stopped working and pages stopped loading, or took forever to load, I returned to the theme designer and put the wordmark back to the default font, and back to medium size. It seems the default font has changed now though. But at least the site is now working. For more info see: w:c:cannabis:Portal:Firefox minimum font size problems. Read the article and look at the wordmark font in the screenshot. It is different from the current wordmark default font at the top of the page. It supposedly is the same default wordmark font. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly as to whether the default font was what was used yesterday. But the large font size definitely stalled and stopped Cannabis Wiki pages from loading. Getting to the edit window was also stalled or not possible. --Timeshifter 20:29, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Now I can't get any Cannabis Wiki page to load. --Timeshifter 20:39, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Now the pages load. --Timeshifter 21:38, April 7, 2011 (UTC)