Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:

How would I expand the display area in my personal css? --<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;..."><span style="border:3px solid green; -moz-border-radius:1em;"><font color="white" size="4">..</font>'''[[User:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:blue; border-bottom:1px dotted; font-family:Malgun Gothic; cursor:help;" title="Hello!! I was probably helping at the forums, or I was just translating st00f!">Jeff</span>]] [[User_talk:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Talk!)</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Contribs!)</span>]] [[Special:EmailUser/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Email!)</span>]] [[User_blog:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Blog!)</span>]]'''<font color="white" size="3">..</font> </span> 12:50, November 6, 2010 (UTC) </span>

How would I expand the display area in my personal css? --<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;..."><span style="border:3px solid green; -moz-border-radius:1em;"><font color="white" size="4">..</font>'''[[User:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:blue; border-bottom:1px dotted; font-family:Malgun Gothic; cursor:help;" title="Hello!! I was probably helping at the forums, or I was just translating st00f!">Jeff</span>]] [[User_talk:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Talk!)</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Contribs!)</span>]] [[Special:EmailUser/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Email!)</span>]] [[User_blog:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Blog!)</span>]]'''<font color="white" size="3">..</font> </span> 12:50, November 6, 2010 (UTC) </span>
  +

You could use mine; http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Light_Daxter/wikia.css

You could use mine; http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Light_Daxter/wikia.css

It's under the Sidebar section. The code also removes a bunch of other things like most new features, the tabs on the header and a whole lot of small changes. It's not done yet though, I'm still working on the buttons mostly. --[[User:Light Daxter|<font color=darkorange>'''Light Daxter'''</font>]]<small> - [[User talk:Light Daxter|<font color=black>Talk</font>]]</small> 13:22, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

It's under the Sidebar section. The code also removes a bunch of other things like most new features, the tabs on the header and a whole lot of small changes. It's not done yet though, I'm still working on the buttons mostly. --[[User:Light Daxter|<font color=darkorange>'''Light Daxter'''</font>]]<small> - [[User talk:Light Daxter|<font color=black>Talk</font>]]</small> 13:22, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
  +

::Thanks for ruining my view. --<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;..."><span style="border:3px solid green; -moz-border-radius:1em;"><font color="white" size="4">..</font>'''[[User:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:blue; border-bottom:1px dotted; font-family:Malgun Gothic; cursor:help;" title="Hello!! I was probably helping at the forums, or I was just translating st00f!">Jeff</span>]] [[User_talk:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Talk!)</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Contribs!)</span>]] [[Special:EmailUser/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Email!)</span>]] [[User_blog:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Blog!)</span>]]'''<font color="white" size="3">..</font> </span> 13:47, November 6, 2010 (UTC) </span>

::Thanks for ruining my view. --<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;..."><span style="border:3px solid green; -moz-border-radius:1em;"><font color="white" size="4">..</font>'''[[User:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:blue; border-bottom:1px dotted; font-family:Malgun Gothic; cursor:help;" title="Hello!! I was probably helping at the forums, or I was just translating st00f!">Jeff</span>]] [[User_talk:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Talk!)</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Contribs!)</span>]] [[Special:EmailUser/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Email!)</span>]] [[User_blog:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Blog!)</span>]]'''<font color="white" size="3">..</font> </span> 13:47, November 6, 2010 (UTC) </span>

+
Hey if you don't like it you could always comment on what to improve. --[[User:Light Daxter|<font color=darkorange>'''Light Daxter'''</font>]]<small> - [[User talk:Light Daxter|<font color=black>Talk</font>]]</small> 14:57, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
+
::::Hey if you don't like it you could always comment on what to improve. --[[User:Light Daxter|<font color=darkorange>'''Light Daxter'''</font>]]<small> - [[User talk:Light Daxter|<font color=black>Talk</font>]]</small> 14:57, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

Line 24: Line 27:

All I want is the sides expanded, NOT the page view area. --<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;..."><span style="border:3px solid green; -moz-border-radius:1em;"><font color="white" size="4">..</font>'''[[User:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:blue; border-bottom:1px dotted; font-family:Malgun Gothic; cursor:help;" title="Hello!! I was probably helping at the forums, or I was just translating st00f!">Jeff</span>]] [[User_talk:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Talk!)</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Contribs!)</span>]] [[Special:EmailUser/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Email!)</span>]] [[User_blog:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Blog!)</span>]]'''<font color="white" size="3">..</font> </span> 13:26, November 7, 2010 (UTC)</span>
+
::All I want is the sides expanded, NOT the page view area. --<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;..."><span style="border:3px solid green; -moz-border-radius:1em;"><font color="white" size="4">..</font>'''[[User:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:blue; border-bottom:1px dotted; font-family:Malgun Gothic; cursor:help;" title="Hello!! I was probably helping at the forums, or I was just translating st00f!">Jeff</span>]] [[User_talk:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Talk!)</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Contribs!)</span>]] [[Special:EmailUser/Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Email!)</span>]] [[User_blog:Jeffwang16|<span style="color:green;font-family:Malgun Gothic;">(Blog!)</span>]]'''<font color="white" size="3">..</font> </span> 13:26, November 7, 2010 (UTC)</span>

+
  +
::::I have no idea what you are trying to say
  +
::::[[User:Granpa|Granpa]] 23:21, November 7, 2010 (UTC)

<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;...">But if you do that, you'll be banned, so just find a way to use the space you have. I suggest you copy dragonballfanon.wikia.com/User:Raging_Blast/wikia.css {{SUBST:User:Raging Blast/siggy22}} 17:35, November 7, 2010 (UTC)</span>

<span style="Property1:variable; Property2:variable; Property3:variable;...">But if you do that, you'll be banned, so just find a way to use the space you have. I suggest you copy dragonballfanon.wikia.com/User:Raging_Blast/wikia.css {{SUBST:User:Raging Blast/siggy22}} 17:35, November 7, 2010 (UTC)</span>
  +
  +
  +
::AFAIK, you can do anything you want in your own personal css.
  +
::[[User:Granpa|Granpa]] 23:21, November 7, 2010 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 23:22, 7 November 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum How would I expand the Wikia skin in my personal css?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4911 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

How would I expand the display area in my personal css? --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 12:50, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

It's under the Sidebar section. The code also removes a bunch of other things like most new features, the tabs on the header and a whole lot of small changes. It's not done yet though, I'm still working on the buttons mostly. --Light Daxter - Talk 13:22, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for ruining my view. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 13:47, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

Hey if you don't like it you could always comment on what to improve. --Light Daxter - Talk 14:57, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

my version also reduces font size and line spacing.

http://religion.wikia.com/wiki/User:Granpa/wikia.css

Its amazing how much perfectly good space wikia wastes.

Granpa 09:16, November 7, 2010 (UTC)

All I want is the sides expanded, NOT the page view area. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 13:26, November 7, 2010 (UTC)

I have no idea what you are trying to say
Granpa 23:21, November 7, 2010 (UTC)

But if you do that, you'll be banned, so just find a way to use the space you have. I suggest you copy dragonballfanon.wikia.com/User:Raging_Blast/wikia.css {{SUBST:User:Raging Blast/siggy22}} 17:35, November 7, 2010 (UTC)

AFAIK, you can do anything you want in your own personal css.
Granpa 23:21, November 7, 2010 (UTC)