Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 13: Line 13:

Hey if you don't like it you could always comment on what to improve. --[[User:Light Daxter|<font color=darkorange>'''Light Daxter'''</font>]]<small> - [[User talk:Light Daxter|<font color=black>Talk</font>]]</small> 14:57, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

Hey if you don't like it you could always comment on what to improve. --[[User:Light Daxter|<font color=darkorange>'''Light Daxter'''</font>]]<small> - [[User talk:Light Daxter|<font color=black>Talk</font>]]</small> 14:57, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
  +

my version also reduces font size and line spacing.

Revision as of 10:20, 7 November 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum How would I expand the Wikia skin in my personal css?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4912 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

How would I expand the display area in my personal css? --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 12:50, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

You could use mine; http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/User:Light_Daxter/wikia.css

It's under the Sidebar section. The code also removes a bunch of other things like most new features, the tabs on the header and a whole lot of small changes. It's not done yet though, I'm still working on the buttons mostly. --Light Daxter - Talk 13:22, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

Thanks for ruining my view. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 13:47, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

Hey if you don't like it you could always comment on what to improve. --Light Daxter - Talk 14:57, November 6, 2010 (UTC)

http://religion.wikia.com/wiki/User:Granpa/wikia.css

Its amazing how much perfectly good space wikia wastes.

Granpa 09:16, November 7, 2010 (UTC)