Community Central
Community Central
m (unsigned)
mNo edit summary

Line 2: Line 2:

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~
If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->because i see some wikia like "香港巴士大典" OR "香港鐵路大典" are without WIKI behind of their wikia name, their URL also without something like"zh." "de." "en." or other ………… {{Unsigned|Potato9896
+
If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->because i see some wikia like "香港巴士大典" OR "香港鐵路大典" are without WIKI behind of their wikia name, their URL also without something like"zh." "de." "en." or other ………… {{Unsigned|Potato9896}}

*Not sure, but I guess you can request it via [[Special:Contact]] from your wiki. -- [[User:Xd1358|'''Xd1358''']]<sup>([[User talk:Xd1358|Talk]])</sup> 13:37, October 30, 2010 (UTC)

*Not sure, but I guess you can request it via [[Special:Contact]] from your wiki. -- [[User:Xd1358|'''Xd1358''']]<sup>([[User talk:Xd1358|Talk]])</sup> 13:37, October 30, 2010 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 13:44, 30 October 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum How to remove the word "WIKI" behind the wikia name?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4920 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

because i see some wikia like "香港巴士大典" OR "香港鐵路大典" are without WIKI behind of their wikia name, their URL also without something like"zh." "de." "en." or other ………… —This unsigned comment is by Potato9896 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.