Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (unsigned)
Line 2: Line 2:

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~
If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->because i see some wikia like "香港巴士大典" OR "香港鐵路大典" are without WIKI behind of their wikia name, their URL also without something like"zh." "de." "en." or other …………
+
If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->because i see some wikia like "香港巴士大典" OR "香港鐵路大典" are without WIKI behind of their wikia name, their URL also without something like"zh." "de." "en." or other ………… {{Unsigned|Potato9896

*Not sure, but I guess you can request it via [[Special:Contact]] from your wiki. -- [[User:Xd1358|'''Xd1358''']]<sup>([[User talk:Xd1358|Talk]])</sup> 13:37, October 30, 2010 (UTC)

*Not sure, but I guess you can request it via [[Special:Contact]] from your wiki. -- [[User:Xd1358|'''Xd1358''']]<sup>([[User talk:Xd1358|Talk]])</sup> 13:37, October 30, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 13:43, 30 October 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum How to remove the word "WIKI" behind the wikia name?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4920 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

because i see some wikia like "香港巴士大典" OR "香港鐵路大典" are without WIKI behind of their wikia name, their URL also without something like"zh." "de." "en." or other ………… {{Unsigned|Potato9896