Community Central
Register
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests How to make a wiki for users only?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1125 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have an annoying spammer in my wiki and I hate always locking my pages. Is it possible to make that only registered users can add and edit all pages? —This unsigned comment is by COOLMAN12234555896 (wallcontribs) 17:30, November 3, 2012‎. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

You can ask the Staff to disable editing for anons, but it is generally recommended to block any and all spammers. If you haven't done so already, block him. Savannah Star 17:41, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
He somehow gets back with different IPs,but ok, I will ask the staff.—This unsigned comment is by COOLMAN12234555896 (wallcontribs) 17:48, November 3, 2012‎. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Then he/she can create a new account. Just sayin. Just block every time. voice (talk) 16:00, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Staff will refuse to lock your Wiki to anonymous users for anything longer than a week, for obvious "open-community" reasons. Applying with staff for it is a temporary option for any Wiki admin. --~Mana~ (Talk) 16:30, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hello! Its me jonah! You can tell admins to block and protect the pages for infinte —This unsigned comment is by Jons Naitsabes (wallcontribs) 11:50, February 19, 2021. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Late reply, but for future people looking: you can use Wiki Features (as an admin) to require all contributors to log in. 28 Caburum ✉︎📄︎💬︎ 14:50, 20 February 2021 (UTC)