Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special:Contac...)

No edit summary
Line 8: Line 8:

I need a pop-up or page that ask how to name and create a new forum post. Similar to the pop-up we get when we click "Create a new article" here [[Special:CreatePage]]. I need one specific to Help Desk and another specific to Watercooler. I just want to make things very basic for new users and this will be included in [[w:c:answers|Wikianswers]] [[w:c:answers:Where can I find Wikianswers help|Help Contents]] page under the '''Discuss policy''' link; which is way outdated. I'd like to encourage users to create more forum posts in case they need extra help about policies. I don't know if I explained myself correctly, please let me know if you need any additional information. --[[User:Molokaicreeper|Liliana]] ([[User_talk:Molokaicreeper|my talk]]). 16:00, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

I need a pop-up or page that ask how to name and create a new forum post. Similar to the pop-up we get when we click "Create a new article" here [[Special:CreatePage]]. I need one specific to Help Desk and another specific to Watercooler. I just want to make things very basic for new users and this will be included in [[w:c:answers|Wikianswers]] [[w:c:answers:Where can I find Wikianswers help|Help Contents]] page under the '''Discuss policy''' link; which is way outdated. I'd like to encourage users to create more forum posts in case they need extra help about policies. I don't know if I explained myself correctly, please let me know if you need any additional information. --[[User:Molokaicreeper|Liliana]] ([[User_talk:Molokaicreeper|my talk]]). 16:00, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:See [[Help:Preloaded templates]]. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 15 Feb 2012 11:17 AM Pacific

Revision as of 19:17, 15 February 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests How to give a user the option to create a new forum post
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4446 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Thanks, reposting question due to spam filter problems.

I need a pop-up or page that ask how to name and create a new forum post. Similar to the pop-up we get when we click "Create a new article" here Special:CreatePage. I need one specific to Help Desk and another specific to Watercooler. I just want to make things very basic for new users and this will be included in Wikianswers Help Contents page under the Discuss policy link; which is way outdated. I'd like to encourage users to create more forum posts in case they need extra help about policies. I don't know if I explained myself correctly, please let me know if you need any additional information. --Liliana (my talk). 16:00, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

See Help:Preloaded templates. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 15 Feb 2012 11:17 AM Pacific