Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Community Central Forum}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special…)

mNo edit summary
Line 7: Line 7:

TheWWC2 [[File:@TBWW.jpg]] 13:20, September 15, 2010 (UTC)

TheWWC2 [[File:@TBWW.jpg]] 13:20, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
:As far as I can tell [[w:c:thewwcbritishwildlife]] has had two bad edits by one anon, and three constructive edits by another. Removing every anon's editing rights because of a single one seems a bit excessive. Anyway, you have to [[Special:Contact|contact Wikia]] and have them do it. I'm just saying I think it's a bad idea. {{User:Ose/Sig}} 13:50, September 15, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 13:50, 15 September 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum How do i block all unregistered contributors to my wiki?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4965 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

How do i block all unregistered contributors to my wiki as i have had some vandilism over the past few days that wasnt appropiate, thanks

TheWWC2 File:@TBWW.jpg 13:20, September 15, 2010 (UTC)

As far as I can tell w:c:thewwcbritishwildlife has had two bad edits by one anon, and three constructive edits by another. Removing every anon's editing rights because of a single one seems a bit excessive. Anyway, you have to contact Wikia and have them do it. I'm just saying I think it's a bad idea. Ose TalkContribs 13:50, September 15, 2010 (UTC)