Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 7: Line 7:

:Go to the page and go to the edit dropdown menu and click delete.--{{User:Godisme/Sig2|13:42,9/16/2011}}

:Go to the page and go to the edit dropdown menu and click delete.--{{User:Godisme/Sig2|13:42,9/16/2011}}
  +
  +
:Get ready for a flood of questions on "how do I see the history or delete a page" and "why doesn't preview work anymore?".
  +
:{{:User:Nidek/Sig1}} 09:31, September 17, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 09:31, 17 September 2011

Forums: Index Support Requests How do I delete a page?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4598 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Uh... Title says it all I guess... How do I delete a page? //Sickan—This unsigned comment is by Silas Nordgren (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Go to the page and go to the edit dropdown menu and click delete.--GodPray  13:42,9/16/2011 
Get ready for a flood of questions on "how do I see the history or delete a page" and "why doesn't preview work anymore?".
 Nidek   (Talk) [[Special:Contributions/Nidek| Special:Editcount/Nidek edits made ]] 09:31, September 17, 2011 (UTC)