Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Help desk How do I create a calendar page in my wiki?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5918 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello. This is my first time not only administrating a wiki but also contributing to a wiki so I have very little experience with the whole deal. I was wondering if there's a template or a program or anything that could allow me to create a calendar that any user could add events to. I'm working on a wiki for my university and I think it would be a great way for students to tell other students about things going on on-campus. So far my only idea has been to create a page for each month and make a table for each day but that would be extremely time consuming. If anyone has any other suggestions I'd love to hear them. If the table idea is the best I can do then please let me know. Thanks! Edit: I'm dumb. I put the information within the line instead of under it. Fix'd nowGranito 00:23, 31 January 2008 (UTC)

You can use one of this extensions:

(Well, you can use both of them but this may be kinda overkill... <-; )

They are not enabled by default. Pls. tell me what wiki we are talking about so I can turn it on for you. -- Nef (talk) 14:26, 31 January 2008 (UTC)