Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests How do I change my navigation in Monobook?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4391 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Editing Navigation in Monobook

I currently am an admin of the Pikmin Wikia, and I've been trying to figure out how to edit the wikia's navigation in Monobook so I can remove the chatroom link (I deleted the chatrooms because nobody was using them, and it turned the wikia into Facebook instead of a wiki). How do I edit the navigation in Monobook? New Wikia Look is easy, but what about Monobook?--Thenewguy34 12:47, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

Edit MediaWiki:Sidebar on your wiki. --Dser (wall | email) 13:27, 4/6/2012
Can that page be redirected to the topnav bar, for identical entries, or do they have to be separate pages? 65.92.183.144 04:32, April 7, 2012 (UTC)

Also

I also run a wikia where the sidebar was deleted by mediawiki. How do I edit Content Navigation and Community? —This unsigned comment is by Thenewguy34 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Seems like that it is in the Oasis skin, not the Monobook skin. Try adding ?&useskin=monobook to the end of the URL. Please sign your signature by pressing the signature button or inserting four tildes (~~~~) Sam Wang 12:50, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
You can't redirect that page. As it was said, just edit w:c:chemistry:MediaWiki:Sidebar --Category:Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 17:26, April 8, 2012 (UTC)