Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Help desk}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ --> How can we activate the <nowiki>{{DISPLAYTITLE}}</nowiki> m...)

No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:

How can we activate the <nowiki>{{DISPLAYTITLE}}</nowiki> magic word? I've tried to use it on [http://nonciclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Utente:Heavymachinegun/Sandbox my sandbox] but it does nothing....

How can we activate the <nowiki>{{DISPLAYTITLE}}</nowiki> magic word? I've tried to use it on [http://nonciclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Utente:Heavymachinegun/Sandbox my sandbox] but it does nothing....

Is there a similar magic word to change the sub-title? --{{SUBST:Utente:Heavymachinegun/Firma-include}} 14:40, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
+
Is there a similar magic word to change the sub-title? --[[User:Heavymachinegun|Heavymachinegun]] 14:40, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
  +
:It is activated, it just cannot arbitrarily change the title. The title you change it to has to normalize to the correct title of the page (so I could do <nowiki>{{DISPLAYTITLE:forum:How can we activate the DISPLAYTITLE magic word?}}</nowiki> to change the F in Forum to lowercase in the title, but I cannot do <nowiki>{{DISPLAYTITLE:Hello}}</nowiki> because it doesn't normalize to the correct title). --[[User:Skizzerz|Skizzerz]] <sup>[[User talk:Skizzerz|talk]]</sup> 22:27, 26 April 2008 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 22:27, 26 April 2008

Forums: Index Help desk How can we activate the DISPLAYTITLE magic word?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5836 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

How can we activate the {{DISPLAYTITLE}} magic word? I've tried to use it on my sandbox but it does nothing....

Is there a similar magic word to change the sub-title? --Heavymachinegun 14:40, 26 April 2008 (UTC)

It is activated, it just cannot arbitrarily change the title. The title you change it to has to normalize to the correct title of the page (so I could do {{DISPLAYTITLE:forum:How can we activate the DISPLAYTITLE magic word?}} to change the F in Forum to lowercase in the title, but I cannot do {{DISPLAYTITLE:Hello}} because it doesn't normalize to the correct title). --Skizzerz talk 22:27, 26 April 2008 (UTC)