Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum How can I see in which resolution people view my Wiki?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4917 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'd like to know which screenresolution the people who visit my Wiki use. Is there a way to find this out? ---Zantam03 (Talk) 20:00, October 28, 2010 (UTC)

Here would a suggestion:
Create a poll to find out who uses what screen resolution. It would probably be best to have it out of the way of the Wiki and just be posted in a blog post, so you won't be intrusive to others than to ask them on their talk page, and everyone can vote anonymously to avoid "invasion of privacy". Even though this may be unreliable, it should at least give you a broad knowledge of the screen reso people use. Hope this helps! -- DoctorStrange 16:32, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
You can try asking the staff as they have access to this kind of information and in the past I've seen them give wikis information on screen resolutions. Jrofeta 07:35, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Before the skin change i would have recommend asking for the Google Analytics Extension. How ever as the NEW ToS you not alound to mess with width of your page, the ifor you would get on screen resultion is pointless. you can't do anything with it. HOWEVER the info on where the links are coming from and which pages are being vistied will still be usefull --  Roguebfl   talk    contribs    email   11:53, November 2, 2010 (UTC)